Our Business opened in 1994 as a Video Game/Repair Store. We Opened at 2370 Yonge Street 2 blocks north of Eglinton and we have been at the same location even since. Over the years our technicians have repaired 1000s of consoles from the regular Nintendo to the newest PS3 consoles. Then as college courses for smartphone repair came available they took courses and trained for Blackberry, iPod, iPhone and iPad repairs to increase their skill set. We pride ourselves on being a on stop repair shop for IPhones, IPods, Blackberrys as well as all game consoles (Xbox, Xbox 360, Play Station 3, Wii, DS, PSP etc.
Over the years we have been highlighted in many Canadian medias
- We were on the front page of Globe and Mail Business Section.
- The Sun, second page about video games.
- Appeared on the Steve Pacen show.
- Appeared on Global Talk TV many times to discuss the video gaming industry.
- Appeared on CBC Radio.
- Appeared on the Fan 590
- Appeared on the Flow 93.5
- Appeared in many articles quoted in the Toronto Star
- Won 2 years in a row canadian entertainment networks best independent game store award
- Appeared on Global pilot game show.
- Appeared over 30 times on News Storys relating to Industry News, City TV, Global, The National, CBC News, CFTO channel 7.
- Won Best in North York Award 4 times.
- We wrote for Tech Tuesday in the 24 newspaper.
At the RepairStore and Gamerama video games. We want the customer to tell thier friends about us, our goal is to give you a great service at a fair price so you will tell your friends about us because as you know, the best form of advertisment is word of mouth.